Tuesday, February 22, 2011

    This song came on the radio, and I think it had to be sent from God. It describes my life so much. Has everyone else's life been as ridiculous as mine? No one said senior year was going to be so much work. I feel a little slighted. With my house being in shambles, searching for a roommate, working, school i.e. PRE-CALCULUS, and having fun, I don't know how everyone else fits it all in. Plus, all the little things that happen everyday. I just heard this song and thought, man, I'm worrying about nothing.  
    I mean, when you think about it, no teacher is going to let someone who works hard fail. So you know you'll graduate. If you can't pick a college/waiting for letters of acceptance, know at least that if it doesn't work out, you can always come back home or switch schools. Roommates- if you get the blessing to pick your own-you know deep down, you're going to get one. If you turn out hating each other, switch or just avoid each other. Work, hate it so much, quit, if you like the money, push through. You probably don't have that much longer there anyways, when you think about it. When it comes to having fun- you're a senior. There is no way on earth that you won't have fun. 
   I always worry about the stupidest things. Seriously, I have done it since I was a wee lad. I worry about turning things in on time, making friends, do my socks match my shirt, will people judge me for eating apples at lunch, blah blah blah. I'm the most ridiculous person I know, and I have to be honest, I'm sick of it. 
   There's one thing to be nervous about something to encourage you to work hard. I mean, that comes in handy all the time when I perform, for school work, etc. However, it is so dumb to get all worked up and waste all your energy on being nervous for things that are going to work out anyways. Like the song says, losing your keys or losing your phone, aren't the best things ever, but at least you know they'll be easily resolved. In the end, sometimes those things end up serving a greater purpose. You never know where you'll find your keys and who will find your phone. 


Go forth, and adventure. Don't sweat the small stuff, and believe your mom when she tells you it's all going to work out. 
I love you guys.
-Olive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment